- Designed by Woods Bagot, a reputed name in architecture and design
- Contemporary Architecture comprising of clean vertical and horizontal lines
- Distinct and futuristic designs
- Ground plus one or two storeys construction
- Double Height Entrance in each villa for grandness and better integration
The modern architecture, scenic gardens, and grand patterns of Uplands have been designed by Wood Bagots, the celebrated contemporary architecture maestro. Boosted by the appeal of nature, the elegance of Uplands swells manifold upon incorporating Wood Bagot's unique and clean structural designs.
Woods Bagot - with its global studio based in Hong Kong and a reputed international name in architecture and design has masterminded projects that have become synonymous with contemporary design aesthetics and sustainability values. The Ecclestone Square Hotel, London, College of the North Atlantic, Doha, Qatar, Wanda Plaza, Kumming, China, and City Central Towers, Adelaide, South Australia are only some of the projects that have catapulted Woods Bagot into international fame and recognition.
At Uplands, you even arrive in style to take on the grand horizon of your life. The Palm Avenue, with the beautiful Garden Roundabout, makes for a magnificent entrance that leads you to your luxurious lifestyle. Framed by rows of exotic trees with gorgeous flowering shrubs on either side, it is sure to leave you awestruck by its elegance.